Sony Creative Software release a new update for its professional NLE software Vegas Pro 11: v11.0 Build 682 32bit and v11.0 Build 683 64-bit.
The new update brings several Bugfixes, in these we find the re-enableed GPU acceleration with AMD/ATI graphic cards for Cookie Cutter VideoFX and Page Loop transition.
Notable fixes/changes in version 11.0 (Build 682/683)
- Fixed a crash that could occur on some computers during playback if the Split Screen View was used in the Clipboard mode.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when right-clicking the Pan/Crop ruler.
- Fixed a crash that could occur opening certain FLAC files.
- Fixed a crash or hang that could occur when switching between Video FX and Compositors windows with certain OFX plug-ins.
- Fixed a hang that could occur with Spiral, Split, Squeeze, and Zoom transitions on certain NVIDIA GPUs.
- Fixed the ability render more than 4 channels of audio to Sony MXF format.
- Fixed an issue that could cause garbled audio in the rendered file if the last playback direction was reverse.
- Re-enabled GPU acceleration of Cookie Cutter (Video FX) and Page Loop (Transition) on AMD GPUs when running Catalyst 12.2 or newer.
- Fixed an error message that would appear when writing to theSony XDCAM Professional Media Station (XDS) internal drive from Vegas.
Questo articolo è disponibile anche in: Italian