Notable fixes/changes in version 11.0 (Build 322)
- Resolved an issue in the MainConcept AVC/AAC Custom Settings dialog that caused some controls to remain available when Include video was not selected.
- Fixed an issue rendering Low Complexity AAC QuickTime files.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent the Custom Settings dialog from displaying for QuickTime rendering templates.
- Fixed a bug that could cause a crash when rendering to AVI format when Include video was not selected in the Custom Settings dialog.
- Fixed a bug that could cause a crash when opening certain FLAC files.
- Fixed a bug that could cause HDV renders to contain incorrect metadata.
- Fixed a bug that could cause video plug in controls to be displayed incorrectly after adjusting a parameter beyond its normal range.
- Fixed a bug that could cause inconsistencies with the timeline cursor when entering a value in a video plug-in’s Cursor Position box.
- Fixed a bug that could cause preset thumbnails for video effects to display incorrectly.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the Titles & Text plug-in to crash when editing shadows.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the Tools > Burn Disc > Blu-ray Disc command to be unavailable.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the Normal metronome sound from being displayed in Preferences > Audio.
- Fixed a bug that could prevent Show Me How tutorials from being displayed in French installations of Vegas Movie Studio.
The update is free for all users with a license for Vegas Movie Studio HD Platinum 11 and it can be installed on the previous version, anyway I suggest you to uninstall previous version and, then, install the new one.
Questo articolo è disponibile anche in: Italian