SCVU SONY CERTIFIED VEGAS USER
This is an online exam on Sony Creative Software website and provides a series of multiple choice questions.
To get SCVU designation, you must have adequate knowledge of best editing techniques provided in Vegas Pro; skills acquired through practical experience and in-depth study of the material presented in the “Digital Video and Audio Production” book will help you to prepare for the online certification exam.
To prepare SCVU exam, it is recommended to dedicate the study to develop a good general knowledge of all the basic techniques and tools in Vegas Pro.
Here some topics you must study:
- DV and HDV basics
- Using the Vegas interface
- Mastering editing workflow
- Working with media (video, stills, generated)
- Enhancing your project with titles
- Essential compositing techniques
- Building audio soundtracks
- Rendering and delivering final projects
- A test score of 85% or higher is required to earn the SCVU credential.
- SCVU exam ticket gives you THREE (3) chances to pass the exam.
SCVE SONY CERTIFIED VEGAS EDITOR
It’s a one-to-one exam with a certified Trainer to be completed in 90 min.
It’s composed by a number of questions with multiple answers, a number of practical tests and some oral questions.
The exam will be executed in person or, where necessary, online using software (e.g. Skype) to speak with the Trainer and to share your desktop so that the Trainer can follow you during the exam to evaluate your skills.
The Trainer will evaluate your knowledge of Vegas Pro advanced tools and features, but also how you use them in a professional workflow, optimizing it to be productive and proactive to solve market requests.
It’s suggested to take some training hours before the exam, so that the trainee can check his knowledge and the possibility to pass the exam; training can be on the entire Vegas Pro training program or on specific topics that trainee needs to deepen.
- To start SCVE exam, it’s required the SCVU designation
- SCVE exam ticket gives you ONE (1) chance to pass the exam.
Questo articolo è disponibile anche in: Italian